Pages

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Harry Potter...IT ALL ENDS



Hello all my wirzards,






Some if not all you have express interest in going to see Harry Potter and Deathly Hallows Part 2 as a group. So here is what we are going to do...Regal Cinema 18 on Hwy 1 South will be showing at 10:10pm on Friday July 15. Buy your tickets now.






THEN...comment on this blog that you have brought your tickets so we can all know who is going...






You don't want to miss out on this fun adventure with the NSO family. Even if you are not a fan of the movies you should come.






Ok I am done.






10 comments:

  1. just bought 2 tickets, one for myself and one for anyone else that couldn't get a ticket, just in case. this is luke btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. just bought my ticket!! YAY!! :)

    - cortney

    ReplyDelete
  3. just bought my ticket and john r and kenny's tickets!!! yes, i'm their sugar momma.

    <333 Catrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bought mine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought mine and beata's tickets!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just bought my ticket!!!!

    -Juliette

    ReplyDelete
  7. JUST BOUGHT ME AND STEPH'S TIXXXXX!!

    <3 Alyssa

    ReplyDelete