Pages

Friday, March 9, 2012

"Tasteeee Subs!!!!"



Tasty Subs is a family owned restaurant that has been passed down from generation to generation.  It came as a surprise when I first found out that the president of the United States, Barack Obama, wanted to visit Tasty Subs.  I was extremely excited to visit the sub shop not only because the president has been there but because I finally got to taste one of the subs for myself, after hearing several reviews.  Once we started talking to the owner I realized the shop was no laughing matter and even though the store seemed like a tight knit family, that likes to joke around, they took work very seriously.  
I liked how the owner said he did not really have a motto or the store didn’t follow a slogan because his employees and him would just come in everyday with the same mindset, to do the best they can to cater to the customers.  Making the customer aware of the friendliness and the curtsy they give them attracts people more to the store.  They hold there customers at such high value.  The employees along with the owner are extremely compassionate.  It is habitual for them to just think like this after years of working there.  
Finally, we got to eat one of their famous subs.  Wow, is the one word that comes to my head when thinking about it.  Wow, because it shocked me to believe how good the subs were.  It was a regular Italian sub but it tasted like so much more.  It was delicious and not to mention on the house.  It made me feel good eating a sub from a company that hold their customers at such high standards.  Overall my day at Tasty subs was fun, interesting, and stomach filling.  

No comments:

Post a Comment